Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama's (So Called) Tax-Plan Disaster

The blog I will be commenting on is called Obama's Tax-Plan disaster and can be found here http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OGExY2UzNjQ5YjAyNWUzZmI2MDQyNmU4MmU2NGI3ZDg=
I found this on the national review blog which is a conservative blog so obviously his audience is Republican. It was written by Cesar Conda, and he is a former economic and domestic policy advisor to Vice-President Dick Cheney. I suppose that makes him credible. Of course in the middle of this economic crisis I don't know if I would trust Bush's team to make wise decisions with my money.
Okay, lets get down to it. Mr. Conda is critical of Obama’s tax plan. He says that Obama will raise taxes for families making $250,000 or annually and re-distribute the money, via tax credits to lower and middle class working families. He follows that up with this will “do widespread economic harm”. Personally that doesn’t sound like a terrible idea to me. It sounds like a great idea to me actually. Help the people who need the help. America is consumed with greed, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I for one and excited that there is someone who seems to really care about helping working people. That’s what’s really going to help the economy, working people having money in their pocket. We have a problem in this country, our economy is in the worse state since the Great Depression and who does that impact the most? The working class, not someone who makes over $250,000 dollars a year. I do not agree with Cesar Conda’s argument in this blog as you can see. It just doesn’t make sense. For the first time in a very long time we have someone who appears to really care about the American people and who is going to try to make things better.

No comments: